The Basic 100 is an easy-to-operate automatic bottle labelling machine with a label counter and pre-set batch controls. It has a built-in keyboard and digital display suitable for a wide range of cylindrical labelling applications including bottle labelling, can labelling and many more. The machine has a stepper motor for fast and accurate labelling and has opaque label detection as standard – most noteworthy, a foam pad label applicator for optimum label placement. Yet with easily adjustable pre-dispensing and label positioning with graduated scale.
Bottle Labelling Machine – Basic Total 100
- Easy to operate integrated controlled system with label counter and pre-set batch controls, keyboard, and digital display.
- Especially relevant and suitable for a wide range of cylindrical labelling applications.
- Stepper motor: Fast and accurate labelling.
- Opaque label detection as standard.
- Pneumatically operated three–roller label applicator for optimum label placement.
- Easily adjustable pre-dispensing and label positioning with graduated scale.
- Optional IQ/OQ support package available.
- Hygienic design using FDA-approved materials.
- Small machine footprint.
Bottle Labelling Machine for all types of labelling applications:
- Wrap–around labelling machines
- Front labelling machines
- Front and back labelling machinery
- Top labelling machinery
- Bottom labelling equipment
- Security labelling equipment
- Food labelling machines