The AK0001 is a conveyor-mounted press capping machine with a maximum output of 30 meters a minute. It operates by gently pressing the cap down without shock force, replacing hand pressing of the containers. Consequently, this eliminates wrist strain injury and is fast and straightforward to adjust for differing container sizes. It has variable speed control and, most noteworthy, is easily synchronised with existing conveyors resulting in positive control and guidance.
The AK 0001 Conveyor Mounted Press Capping Machine Features
- Output maximum of 30 meters per minute.
- Replaces hand pressing of closures, eliminating wrist strain and injury.
- Fast and straightforward to adjust for differing container sizes.
- Variable speed control.
- Easily synchronised with existing conveyors.
- Improved control and guidance.
Capping machinery for all types of capping machine applications:
- Screw capping machines.
- Capping equipment for ROPP caps.
- Indexing capping machines.
- Rotary capping machines.
- Press capping machines.