The AC4000 Automatic Capsule Counting Machine. Is an bigger version of the AC 2000 Automatic capsule counter machine. With double the output for tablets, pills etc. with a maximum output of 4000 tablets per minute, Supplied to companies with medium to large scale production runs. Used for other applications so please ask about yours. The AC 4000 Tablet Counter product to be counted is placed in the hoppers were it is vibrated onto a disc’s before being separated and dropping individually through an infra-red beam which accurately counts them into a container on a twin conveyor. You can set the amount to be counted and the number of batches to be run on a touchscreen display.
- Maximum output of 4000 tablets per minute
- vertical touch screen capable of storing up to 50 recipes
- Counts coated and uncoated tablets, hard and soft gelatine capsules and dragees
- Can be integrated into a fully automated production line
- Accurate dispensing with excellent repeatability
- Simple operation with fast product change over
- Tool-free removable product contact parts
- Motorised head lift
- Dual lane AUU 0001 unscrambling machine included as standard
- Suitable for pill counting and capsule counting
- Integrated fault / alarms
- Dust extraction point
AC4000 Automatic Capsule Counting Machine Applications:
- First of all the automatic capsule counter machine can count pills.
- Consequently its also counts tablets.
- Another use for the automatic counter is counting caplets.
- Furthermore the counter can count sweets.
- Finally counting buttons is another use for the capsule counter
- Counting beads in addition is also a use.
If you are unsure of the capsule counter, but know the output that you would like to achieve, this chart gives estimated outputs for each capsule counter to help you get an idea of the tablet counting machine that fits your requirements. The output of each capsule counter will vary depending on the capsule size, number of counts per container and the type of container.
Please contact a member of our KBW team for project specific advice on the best tablet counting machine for you.