The AC 500 Pill counter machine used in a pharmacy for the pharmaceutical and veterinary industries. It is a small and portable Pharmacy pill counter for counting tablets, capsules and pills. With a maximum output of 1000 tablets per minute.
Pill Counter Machine applications:
The Pill Counter machine is primarily used in hospital pharmacies Small pharmacy shops and veterinary pharmacies. Also small scale production runs. It has been used for other applications as well such a inventory checker so please ask.
Operation of Pharmacy Pill Counter Machine
The product to be counted is dispensed onto the pharmacy pill counter’s table by pouring from a container. Where it rotates round splitting the product into a single line before dropping individually through an infra-red beam which accurately counts them into a stainless steel container.
You can set the amount to be counted on a LCD Screen. When the count has been reached the machine will stop. You can then count the same amount again or run the product off the table the machine will automatically count the remainder.
- Pharmacy Pill Counter machine maximum output of 1000 tablets per minute
- The Parmacy Counter Counts pills, hard coloured gelatin, capsules and tablets.
- Digitally controlled count adjustment
- Accurate dispensing with excellent repeat ability
- Simple operation with fast product change over
- Tool free removable product contact parts
The AC 500 Parmacy Counter Machine for pharmacies is light portable and easy to use.
its powered by a laptop style power supply so whether its 230v 110v – 50 or 60hz you are sorted.