The AC 1000 pharmacy tablet counting machine is a small and portable counting machine for tablets, capsules etc. with a maximum output of 1000 tablets per minute, it is primarily used in hospital pharmacies and companies with small scale production runs. It has been used for other applications so please ask about yours. The product to be counted is placed in the hopper were it is vibrated around a plastic scroll before dropping individually through an infra-red beam which accurately counts them into a container. You can set the amount to be counted and the number of batches to be run on a digital display.
- Maximum output of 1000 tablets per minute
- Counts coated and un-coated tablets, hard and soft gelatin, capsules and dragees
- Digitally controlled count adjustment
- Accurate dispensing with excellent repeat ability
- Simple operation with fast product change over
- Tool free removable product contact parts
- Dust extraction point
- Suitable for pill counting and capsule counting
Tablet counter equipment for all types of tablet counting machine applications:
- First of all the tablet counter machine is for counting Pills.
- Consequently its also counts capsules.
- Another use for the counter is counting caplets.
- Furthermore the tablet counter can count sweets.
- Finally counting buttons is another use for the tablet counter.
- Counting beads in addition is also a use for the tablet counter.